Resident Permit Opportunities

U.S.A. student visa will not give any automatic right to stay back and work in U.S.A. after your studies in U.S.A. However, students who graduate from USA can apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) authorization which will allow to be employed for up to two years. But the employment must be related to the field of study.

Before, OPT period ends, students may apply for the H-1B visa which is a nonimmigrant visa allowing immigrants to work temporarily in high-skilled professions. Specialized knowledge and bachelor degree or higher is a pre-requisite to apply for H-1B visa. The students may also obtain Green Card to live and work in USA. They can obtain Green Card by

  • immediate family sponsorship,
  • marrying US citizen,
  • asylum status,
  • the Green Card lottery,
  • employment sponsorship, or 
  • select military service.

About Us

Blue Bond Service is your one-stop visa, immigration and career consultancy service provider, offering accurate information, proper assessment matching your interests, potentials as well as circumstances in order to organize your visa application in according to the specific visa requirements for specific country.

Mission & Vision

So far we observed, visa applicants in our country often get refused due to lack of proper information and understanding of the information. We decided to provide the appropriate information and help them to understand as well as organize the application process in accordance with the specific requirements.

Contact Information

Address: Shop No-129, 2nd Floor,
New Market City Complex, New Market,
Dhaka – 1205.

Phone: 01790330330
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
FB: Blue Bond Services