Why study in Russia?

Comprehensive University Education: Education in Russia is provided mostly by the state and is regulated by the Ministry of Education and Science. In Russia, it takes about 70 % of training time for the contact lessons with a teacher, the rest 30 % of the workloads are devoted to the independent study.Russia welcomes more than 200,000 students from nearly 168 countries each year from all over the world. Russian universities educate a wide variety of subjects from mathematics to drama or engineering to natural sciences. Russia is one of the leading education providers to mathematicians, physicists, chemists, geologists, engineers, programmers, physicians, and specialists in other natural sciences. 

Programmes offered in English: In order to provide easy access to global community of academic excellence, many of the State owned universities in Russia offers undergraduate and Master’s programmes in English since English as a language plays a very important role in present days whether it is Science, Business or international communication. English taught programmes offer the graduates or post graduates trouble-free entrance to the job markets in at least 50 English speaking countries beside own country. 

Extensive array of Universities and Study Programmes: In figure the arrangement of Russian Higher Education System is enormous. More than 650 subjects in Bachelor’s, Master’s, Specialist and Postgraduate programmes from 205 fields at 766 universities in 82 regions in Russia are quite a lot options for an international student to choose from. Students from any corner of the world will find something interesting to learn from such arrangement. Most of the Russian universities offer preparatory courses for international students to help suit with the main course at ease. Besides, there are numerous short courses, professional development and vocational training courses. 

Quality Education at affordable Cost:Comparing to USA, Canada, UK or many of the other region of the world, private funded study at Russian universities is cheaper while the leading Russian Universities undoubtedly compete with the leading universities in the West by securing 21 positions for Russian universities in the World University Ranking.

The Russian universities offer full-time Bachelor’s courses from around $1,500 to around $9,000. Usually, Universities located outside Moscow or Saint Petersburg offers courses at lower price. Accommodation cost and other living cost is also low outside these areas. 

Scholarships:Russia takes the pride to offer international students the opportunity to receive tuition without any fees. The Russian government awards thousands of scholarships (quotas) to international students every year. In 2018, 15,000 scholarships (quotas) were awarded through the Russian universities. In addition to these scholarships some categories of foreign nationals can apply for state-funded places in various universities in Russia. Academic competition is another way to get scholarships at leading Russian universities.

Opportunity to obtain degrees from EHEA and Dual Diplomas:Since 2003, The Russian Federation is a full member of the Bologna Process. It proposed a European Higher Education Area (EHEA) where students and graduates are allowed to move freely between countries with their prior qualifications as acceptable entry requirements for further study. There are 48 members countries including 29 European countries in EHEA at present. Besides, numerous Russian universities carry out joint programmes with many foreign universities and issue dual diplomas to their graduates which means an international student can achieve two Diplomas, one from Russian university and one from a European university at the same time and effort.

About Us

Blue Bond Service is your one-stop visa, immigration and career consultancy service provider, offering accurate information, proper assessment matching your interests, potentials as well as circumstances in order to organize your visa application in according to the specific visa requirements for specific country.

Mission & Vision

So far we observed, visa applicants in our country often get refused due to lack of proper information and understanding of the information. We decided to provide the appropriate information and help them to understand as well as organize the application process in accordance with the specific requirements.

Contact Information

Address: Shop No-129, 2nd Floor,
New Market City Complex, New Market,
Dhaka – 1205.

Phone: 01790330330
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Web: www.bluebondservices.com
FB: Blue Bond Services